LIC Assistant Result 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India- LIC has released the result of Assistant Prelims Exam on licindia.in. Candidates can check their results by visiting the official website of LIC, licindia.in. LIC had recruited a total of 7871 posts in 8 zones on the posts of assistant. LIC Assistant Exam was held on 30 October and 31 October. Candidates who have cleared the pre exam will now be called for the Mains exam. Mains exam will also be online like prelims. Successful candidates in the Mains exam will be called for the regional language test.
LIC Assistant Result 2019: How to check-
Step-1: First go to the official website licindia.in.
Step-2: Now click on the ‘Careers’ section on the homepage.
Step-3: Click on the link, you will get the link for ‘Recruitment of Assistant 2019’, click here.
Step-4: Now a new page will open. Click on the link of ‘LIC Assistant Result Download Link’ here.
Step-5: Enter all the information sought here.
Step-6: Now the result will be on your screen.
Step-7: Download your result and take a print of it for future needs.
Pattern of Main Examination
– This exam will be of total 200 marks and there will be a total of 200 multiple choice questions. The question paper will be divided into four parts.
– The first part will consist of 50 questions of General / Financial Awareness. You will get 35 minutes for this.
– The second part will be of General English. It will have 40 questions, which will get 35 minutes to solve.
50 questions of Quantitative Aptitude will be asked in the third part. The fourth part will have 60 questions on Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude. 40-40 minutes will be given to solve both the parts.
– It is mandatory to get minimum qualification marks in the division. There will be negative marking in this exam also. .25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
– In some zones, the question paper will be divided into five parts. The fifth part will be in Hindi language and will contain 40 questions. The remaining four sections will also have 40–40 questions. You will get 30 minutes for each part.
Regional Language: The successful candidates in the main examination will have to take the regional language test. It will be of qualifying nature. Its digits will not be added.